[Geomoose-users] Feature Report error with Identify Tool

Fernando nando_gcia at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 3 01:35:43 PDT 2015

Hello Brent, have now tested your notes on Hydrography OSM. When active the MapQuest OSM Catalog type layer many calls are made:

http://otile1.mqcdn.com/tiles/1.0.0/osm/10/81586/63404.png

but all have not found 404 results. And when I click on the hyperlink "report" of feature_report.php these errors are displayed:

Warning: ms_newMapObj(): [MapServer Error]: msLoadMap(): MS_DEFAULT_MAPFILE_PATTERN validation failed.
 in C:\ms4w\apps\geomoose2\htdocs\php\feature_report.php on line 45

Warning: ms_newMapObj(): [MapServer Error]: msEvalRegex(): String failed expression test.
 in C:\ms4w\apps\geomoose2\htdocs\php\feature_report.php on line 45

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'MapScriptException' with message 'Failed to open map file "/ms4w/apps/geomoose2/maps/"' in C:\ms4w\apps\geomoose2\htdocs\php\feature_report.php:45
Stack trace:
#0 C:\ms4w\apps\geomoose2\htdocs\php\feature_report.php(45): ms_newMapObj('/ms4w/apps/geom...')
#1 {main}
  thrown in C:\ms4w\apps\geomoose2\htdocs\php\feature_report.php on line 45

I've seen the Regular expression error. MS_DEFAULT_MAPFILE_PATTERN failed validation error when the extension to the map file in the URL is incorrect.

Perhaps
 the problem is related to my erroneous projection of drawing in ArcGIS,
 but as I said at the beginning of my practice in the mailing list for
our project does not need any projection, only we need the drawing
visualize and can be consulted on it. For now we will not use the "feature_report". Thanks for everything.