[Geomoose-users] Feature Report error with Identify Tool

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Wed Jun 3 07:59:51 PDT 2015

Fernando,

   I don't have any information on MapQuest OSM, so I can't help with
that.  It appears that you are trying to do a Feature Report on a raster
tile, and that will not work.  The Feature  Report service is set up to
work with vector data only.

In general, I'd recommend using some debugging techniques to track down
the problem.  For example:

     - use the browsers built-in debugger (press F12 to enable). Look at
the Network tab to view the URL and parameters the GeoMOOSE JavaScript
sends to the PHP services.

     - use the PHP debug system to log information about the script

     In your php.ini, set the location of the error log:

         error_log = php_errors.log ; (created in htdocs\php)

        In the feature_report.php, set:

    # Debug flag.

    $DEBUG = true; #false;

      Add code to log information, for example:

     if($DEBUG) { error_log("    Set Filter: ".$layer->getFilterString()
); }

   Then by looking at the contents of the log you can determine what is
going wrong.