[Geomoose-users] GeoMOOSE Printer Error

Mark Volz MarkVolz at co.lyon.mn.us
Wed Jun 10 13:06:35 PDT 2015

Jenna,

If I recall the php functionality does not reproject images.  So if your pulling from the state wms server which is UTM 15 and your map is in County Coordinates the image will not display.

You will need to add a new map file to project the air photos.  Make sure your map file has a your counties projection.  Here is a snippet on how to connect to the state WMS server

                Projection  #Lyon County Coordinates
                                "proj=lcc"
                                'lat_1=44.25'
                                'lat_2=44.58333333333334'
                                'lat_0=44.19555555555555'
                                'lon_0=-95.85000000000001'
                                'x_0=152400.3048006096'
                                'y_0=30480.06096012192'
                                'a=6378559.758'
                                'b=6357173.65471281'
                                "units=ft"
                                "no_defs"
                END #projection
                LAYER
                                NAME         'lmic_current'
                                TYPE         RASTER
                                #OFFSITE      0 0 0
                                STATUS       ON
                                CONNECTIONTYPE WMS
                                CONNECTION "http://geoint.lmic.state.mn.us/cgi-bin/wms?"
                                #MINSCALE      1000 # only display down to this scale
                                MAXSCALEDENOM     30000
                                METADATA
                                                "wms_srs" "EPSG:26915"
                                                "wms_name" "fsa2009"
                                                "wms_server_version" "1.1.1"
                                                "wms_format" "image/jpeg"
                                                "wms_styles" ""
                                                "wms_exceptions" "application/vnd.ogc.se_inimage"
                                END #metadata
                END#layer

Sincerely,
Mark Volz, GISP