[Geomoose-users] multiple mapbooks using multiple settings.ini files

biswajit giri biswajit_giri at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 4 01:35:37 PST 2015

All the usersReally need all of your help.I am using geomoose 2.7.1-ms4w. the problem is I cannot use multiple mapbooks using multiple settings.ini files as mentioned in the geomoose wiki.Even I tried alternative options such as avoid the getmapbook.php file then send the mapbook.xml file as url as mentioned by some users. it is fine but php services are not working.Please somebody help me to overcome this problem. personally I like the geomoose wiki solution but helpless.
Biswajit GiriCAD centreJadavpur UniversityKolkata, India