[Geomoose-users] GeoMoose Extension

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 11:31:19 PDT 2015

I hope this leads you in the right direction.  gotMapbook should look
something like this:

gotMapbook: function(mapbook) {
  var layers = mapbook.getElementsByTagName('catalog')[0].getElementsByTagName('layer');
  for(var i = 0, ii = layers.length; i < ii; i++) {
    console.log(layers[i].getAttribute('title'));
  }
}

I made this code up, it's totally untested, so I apologize for any
typos. :) However, the first parameter passed to gotMapbook