[Geomoose-users] GeoMoose support pages

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Mon Mar 16 13:23:57 PDT 2015

Hi all,

At a previous GeoMoose sprint and PSC meeting, we decided to make the
commercial support page [0] limited to those regularly making
contributions to GeoMoose and also displaying a deep knowledge of
GeoMoose.  We also decided to link to the OSGeo service directory [1]
since it is open to anyone to self-register and showcases that there
is extensive support available for GeoMoose.  And of course the email
list [2] is still the non-commercial support method.

To implement this policy, I will refresh the list periodically (about
annually).  The first update will be after April 15th.  Email me if
you want to be considered for listing.  Contributions to GeoMoose
generally includes answering emails on the list, filing articulate
tickets, testing, coding, writing docs, presentations at conferences,
etc.  I'll mostly consider contributions from the previous year but
more substantial contributions will be noticed for longer.

The OSGeo service directory is available to all (self registry) and
will be linked to from the GeoMoose commercial support page.

[0] http://geomoose.org/info/commercial_support.html
[1] http://www.osgeo.org/search_profile?SET=1&MUL_TECH[]=00088
[2] http://geomoose.org/info/mailing_lists.html

Best regards, Eli