[Geomoose-users] iPad and Google Layers

Reynolds, Michael J. (DOT) mike.reynolds at state.mn.us
Tue Mar 17 15:35:40 PDT 2015

I loaded http://demo.geomoose.org/master/ (official geomoose demo?) using ipad Safari and Chrome and noticed that when I switched the base layer to one of the Google layers (hybrid for example), things go pretty wonky.  The entire world map appears and there's no touch navigation happening.  Essentially a frozen map.

I couldn't find any recent discussions or history on this related to geomoose or even just google and openlayers.

I wonder if this is a matter of updating Openlayers version that Geomoose uses?  Anyone gone down this road and have a tale to tell? Geomoose 2.7.x pretty dependent on Openlayers v2.11?  Is that the current openlayers version bundled with Geomoose?

Thank you.