[Geomoose-users] Adding every layer from an ArcGIS WMS Server?

Jim Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Mon May 18 08:48:28 PDT 2015

I am not sure about how ArcGIS does things, but with MapServer the
layers are in a hierarchy and if you turn activate the parent, all the
child layers get activated as well. However, this means that GeoMoose is
only working with the parent layer so it wouldn't be possible to
activate the child layers individually.

It looks like (from GetCapabilities) that either "AirPhotos1938" or
"Layers" might work as a top level layer name for your service.