[Geomoose-users] mapscript installation in Centos Os

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 10:57:34 PST 2016

What version of CentOS?

One thing you need to watch out for in RHEL/CentOS is SELinux is usually
enabled and limits what is allowed to run, especially if you don't install
from packages. I haven't used CentOS in awhile so I don't know offhand what
might need to be changed.

Why aren't you using prebuilt packages for MapServer and MapScript?  I am
pretty sure MapServer is available in EPEL [1].

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL