[Geomoose-users] mapscript installation in Centos Os

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 11:09:10 PST 2016

It is a litte outdated, but these are the packages that were needed for
running GeoMoose on Fedora 21.  CentOS might have slightly different
package names depending on version but will be very similar.

yum -y install httpd mapserver
yum -y install php php-mbstring php-mapserver php-sqlite3
yum -y install gdal
yum -y install proj proj-epsg proj-nad

From: https://github.com/geomoose/geomoose/wiki/Quick-and-dirty-install-of-GeoMoose-from-source-on-Fedora-21