[Geomoose-users] Scalebar measurement in Demo

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Wed Dec 14 09:38:24 PST 2016

Hi Kevin,

The scalebar appears to be correct in Ecuador, so your guess of projection
is probably correct.  That is not surprising since it is EPSG:3857 (Web
Mercator).

If your area of interest is a smaller region, using an appropriate UTM or
State Plane projection will probably display a correct scalebar.

Best regards, Eli

On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 9:09 AM, Kevin Grootendorst <kgrootendorst at gmail.com