[Geomoose-users] GeoMoose Popups on iOS

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 10:45:44 PST 2016

The ugly / easy fix would be to have "x close" be a linked word,
rather than a tiny image. might be easier to hit with a fat finger.
But not sure a phone screen is a reasonable expectation for this app.

This morning I had a chance to test with an iPad. With a larger
screen, it was much easier to close things, but still hard - a stylus
would help. But generally a usable experience all around.

I did see a second problem / proper bug this morning - if you tap a
parcel near the right edge of the map, the pop-up shifts left to stay
onscreen (good) but in doing so, part of the sprite containing the
close icon is exposed...