[Geomoose-users] save features

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 12:39:41 PST 2016

Sorry for the delay and thanks for the reminder.

There are two wfs layers that I see in your mapbook.

1. Census-cities which is what the demo uses, is this working for you?
2. "frida". This layer may not be working because the
feature-namespace is not going to be correct.  Check the definition of
the "ns_uri" attribute.  Tinyows uses that as the real layer id.