[Geomoose-users] startup service

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 13:10:20 PDT 2016

The disabling of the toolbar is actually a new usability 'feature.'  One of
the big struggles that both Jim and Eli found in the UI was the order of
operations when multiple services were starting at the same time due to the
'open' nature of the toolbar operation.  You can see this in operation in
the current demo when you click the "Search Parcels" tab.  The only way to
get the toolbar back is to click "cancel" which allows the service to clean
itself up properly.

If you've got a specific tab that you want displayed all the time it may be
necessary to write it as a custom-tab extension.  Which in 2.9 is going to
get a bit easier.