[Geomoose-users] mobile experiments with GM 2 (desktop)

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Fri Oct 27 09:08:49 PDT 2017

Hey all,

I've been experimenting with the desktop version of GM 3 on mobile
devices. Yeah I know there is a mobile flavor, but I'd like to have one
version to cut down on maintenance, doc, etc.

So I tweaked the index.html, app.js, mapbook.xml, and a few css files.
And I experimented with a manifest.json file to have the "app" do full
screen on Android (Chrome only?).

So far so good.  But it would be nice to have the ability to show/hide
the tabs div to maximize the screen real estate for the map portion.
Thoughts?