[Geomoose-users] experimenting with Geomoose 3

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 09:20:50 PDT 2017

Actually, what's actually *on* is the <layer> in the <map-source>.  The
status setting in the catalog was only meant to be a "helper".  The
advantage of having the status in the <map-source> is that you can turn
that layer on, seamlessly, regardless of how many places its listed in the
catalog.

That said we should likely file a bug to support 'status="on"' in the
catalog.