[Geomoose-users] experimenting with Geomoose 3

Brent Fraser bfraser at GeoAnalytic.com
Thu Oct 26 09:18:04 PDT 2017

Hey Dan,

   I'd prefer to have it in the Catalog since from an implementor's point of view, that's what you want turned on.  And if you use a single map-source in more than one Catalog entry it could get a little convoluted if it is in the map-source.

 Thanks!
 Brent

 From: "Dan Little" <theduckylittle at gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2017 10:06 AM
To: "Brent Fraser" <bfraser at geoanalytic.com>
Cc: "Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul)" <bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us>, "GeoMOOSE Users List" <geomoose-users at lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: Re: [Geomoose-users] experimenting with Geomoose 3
 The catalog not working is likely a bug. Or at least worth discussion of map-source vs catalog.
   On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 11:05 AM, Brent Fraser <bfraser at geoanalytic.com> wrote:   Hey bobb,

   1. Google maps:  not only is it not in the demo, there's no code (that I can find).  We have to use a Key with Bing so I don't think that's a problem.
   2. radio buttons: I may have to hit F12 with debug.html!
   3. Yes I saw the settings in the URL (and the "tracker" refs in the app.js), but I found the answer; it is now set in the map source def, e.g.:

 (sooo many things to document!)