[Geomoose-users] Customizing the Toolbar in GM3

Kevin Grootendorst kgrootendorst at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 06:07:08 PDT 2018

Greetings,
I'm using GM3.2.1, and had a couple questions regarding customizing the
toolbar
1) In geomoose.css, I'm able to modify .toolbar .tool {} to change colour,
etc., but it seems the 'Search' tool appears different, using a different
top spacing, size and font.  See attached.  Why would the Search tool
behave this way? Are there additional properties specific to the Search
tool that need modification?

2) in what file can I completely remove the search button, or any other
button, from the toolbar?

Thanks,
Kevin