[Geomoose-users] automatically redirecting geomoose http to https using apache

Mark Volz MarkVolz at co.lyon.mn.us
Thu Mar 29 13:02:56 PDT 2018

Hello,

Similar to the demo.geomoose.org site, I am trying to find a way to automatically redirect my geomoose web traffic from http:// to https:// using Apache.  It is my understanding that Google will start shaming non https:// websites.  If anyone has any notes as far as how to set it up please let me know.   Thus far I can get https:// working if a user manually types in https:// however the automatic redirection is failing.

Thank You!

Sincerely,
Mark Volz, GISP
Lyon County GIS Coordinator