[Geomoose-users] Announcing RFC 8 GM 3 - Vector Editing

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 13:49:05 PST 2020

The intent of the "query-as" wording is that we will use a similar
mechanism with an "edit-as"; the idea there was to show precedence. The
intent is to render as WMS but speak WFS to the server for editing.

Re: WFS CORS tricks, sometimes no they do not work. In the case of TinyOWS
there hasn't been a way of properly setting the CORS headers.