[Geomoose-users] Announcing RFC 8 GM 3 - Vector Editing

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Mon Dec 14 13:34:28 PST 2020

All,

Steve L. has been working on enabling some of the OGC API functions in MapServer (I see this ref'ed in the RFC too).  This may be an additional option to look at, in conjunction with WMS/WFS.

I know our system in our old (2.9.2) version of GeoMoose to hover and get all stacked (and active) layer features in one shot is old school, but might this be considered as an approach for pulling the data, and configure different options for handling the return.

BTW, I have Steve L. down for doing a presentation on his progress with the API stuff at the next TCMUG Meeting in Jan.

bobb