[Geomoose-users] GeoMoose 3 - Select

Christopher Hughes chughes at co.lincoln.or.us
Mon Jan 27 15:27:33 PST 2020

Thanks for the feedback.

I'm having trouble replicating this. I'm trying to modify the demo's select
to test it and I'm not noticing any difference in the select tool.

Demo:
    app.registerService('select', SelectService, {
        // set the default layer
        defaultLayer: 'vector-parcels/parcels',
    });

My Attempt:
    app.registerService('select', SelectService, {
        // remove the layer select
        inputs: [{
            type: 'hidden',
            name: 'Parcels',
            default: 'vector-parcels/parcels'
         }]
    });

The only change I'm noticing is that with this syntax, turning on autoGo
and removing the select options incompatible with autoGo no longer works.
Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Chris