[Geomoose-users] Install Geomoose

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 08:34:42 PST 2020

Hello Lara!

Due to some internal limitations with OpenLayers the GeoMoose basemap is in
EPSG:3857 (Web Mercator). Which means all of the coordinates fed to
GeoMoose are in either EPSG:4326 or EPSG:3857.

Ensure the initial view settings are in EPSG:3857 and it might be helpful
to configure you mapfiles and preview them in QGIS to make sure they are
configured to be served in EPSG:3857.

Thank you!