[Geomoose-users] Geomoose 3, URL call to start a service with parameters

Brent Fraser bfraser at GeoAnalytic.com
Tue Jun 9 06:51:45 PDT 2020

Hi Michael,

   There is no explicit support in GeoMoose 3 that I know of.  But if you just want to set the initial view using lon,lat, zoom, you could invent your own url query parameters and have a url like:

 http://myserver/mymoose?setView=-114,51,5
 or
 http://myserver/mymoose?lon=-114&lat=51&zoom=5

 And modify your app.js to:

 - parse the url to extract lon,lat,zoom, starting with:
          const url_queryString = window.location.search
                 :
         const lon= ...
         const lat=...
         const zoom=....

 - project the coordinates
         const point = Proj.transform([lon, lat], 'EPSG:4326', 'EPSG:3857');

 - set the view
       app.setView({ center: point,  zoom: zoom });

 Building method to handle service names and parameters would be more work.