[Geomoose-users] how to set SRS in Geomoose 3

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 05:18:40 PST 2020

In GeoMoose 3, the map is (so far anyway) always in 3857.

There are conversion functions for dealing with services that expect
different projections and for converting to/from different projections for
user interaction.

You can use app.bboxToMeters(west, south, east, north) to convert from
lat/lon to 3857 which can then be passed in for extent.

I don't know if there are currently similar functions for arbitrary
projections (if there isn't yet, that is something that we should probably
add).

This would all be configured in app.js.  Setting the projection in the
mapbook was a GeoMoose 2 thing and isn't part of GeoMoose 3.