[Geomoose-users] Vertical position of layers when printing

Christopher Hughes chughes at co.lincoln.or.us
Thu Feb 3 16:24:18 PST 2022

Are you sure your other layers are printing at all? There was a fix that
went out with 3.8 that fixed some layers not rendering
in the print out, partly depending on screen resolution:
https://github.com/geomoose/gm3/issues/640

You could try some of the diagnostics here and see if that's the issue (I
recall downgrading the resolution of my monitor
fixed it at the time).

On Thu, Feb 3, 2022 at 4:02 PM Dan Little <theduckylittle at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a scale change happening causing your overlays to be out of
> range?
>

> On Thu, Feb 3, 2022 at 15:56 TC Haddad <tchaddad at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Yep apologies, should have mentioned that all xyz layers are at the
>> bottom of the Mapbook.
>>
>> Seems so strange. I'll try to fit in a test with 3.8 if I can.
>>
>> Tanya
>>
>> On Thu, Feb 3, 2022 at 1:13 PM Brent Fraser <bfraser at geoanalytic.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Tanya,
>>>
>>> The demo (3.8.1 beta) seems to print OK.  Did you make sure the basemap
>>> layers are listed at the bottom of your mapbook?
>>>
>>> Brent

Chris Hughes

GIS Analyst
Lincoln County Surveyor Department