[GeoNode-devel] Geoserver connection issue

Michael Peterman mpetermangis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 18:14:19 PDT 2017

The datastore was configured to use the geonode db on a Postgres backend,
as per the instructions. The only thing I'm not sure about--is the database
supposed to be "geonode" or "geonode_*data*"? Here's a screenshot of the
settings:

[image: Inline image 1]
In any case I will try installing this again on a fresh VM.

Thanks,

Michael