[GeoNode-devel] Geoserver connection issue

Michael Peterman mpetermangis at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 12:56:47 PDT 2017

Thanks everyone for your help. I managed to get it running on a new Ubuntu
VM.
I can upload layers now. However, the uploaded layers don't display
correctly in the map. The background (bing maps or OpenStreetMap) displays
fine, but the vector tiles are not rendered correctly. I am uploading
zipped WGS84 shapefiles that worked on a previous installation of Geonode a
few months ago. Has anyone else seen this issue?

[image: Inline image 2]