[GeoNode-devel] Question about development

Ezequiel Gonzalez Rial gonrial at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 05:02:31 PST 2017

I reported an issue [1] every time you click 3D View nothing is shown and
an error appears in the console.
The source of the error is that Google drop support of Google Earth by end
of 2015 and the solution is to change the config file of Geoexplorer, to
remove the option.
As this affects all the versions and branches of geonode I wanted to know
where to push the change.

[1] https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/issues/2921

Ezequiel