[GeoNode-devel] QGIS <-> GeoNode Integration

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Tue May 2 06:13:39 PDT 2017

Thanks Tim for the summary and for the very cool work!

I have one comment about APIs, the current /layers /maps API are flat,
meaning they don't include data of other database tables then layers_layer
and maps_map, the reason of this was to keep (make) them fast to feed the
geonode search page. I agree that there should be more comprehensive API
even if maybe a bit slower so we can definitely add new ones like
*layer-full* and *maps-full*. Actually we have already something like this
for resource owners.

Ciao!