[GeoNode-devel] Issue on importlayers

Paolo Pasquali paolo.pasquali at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 03:29:14 PDT 2017

Hi devs,

I have an issue in GeoNode 2.6.3 when I run importlayers.

python manage.py importlayers -u paolo path/to/my/folder/

The layers are imported and GeoNode assigns the same GeoServer default
style to every imported layer. This is not the expected behaviour so I
checked GeoServer styles section.

GeoServer created a new style for each layer but these styles were not
assigned to the corresponding layer. So I have the polygon default style
assigned to all polygon layers and so on. No other available style is
listed in each layer page.

Checking the GeoNode admin I see the same situation. In the layer page only
the default styles are listed. The new styles listed in GeoServer (but not
assigned to the corresponding layers) are not present.

When importing the layers I get several errors:

java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused)

And

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
/private/var/folders/zj/r3_8d0rs4td_l8d8bfvw8vxc0000gn/T/spatialite-3.7.22.4-libspatialitejdbc.jnilib:
dlopen(/private/var/folders/zj/r3_8d0rs4td_l8d8bfvw8vxc0000gn/T/spatialite-3.7.22.4-libspatialitejdbc.jnilib,
1): Library not loaded: /Users/opengeo/tmp/local//lib/libproj.0.dylib

  Referenced from:
/private/var/folders/zj/r3_8d0rs4td_l8d8bfvw8vxc0000gn/T/spatialite-3.7.22.4-libspatialitejdbc.jnilib

  Reason: image not found

This is happening in a couple of my installations (Mac and Ubuntu).

Thanks for your help.

Ciao

Paolo