[GeoNode-users] help with geonode-geoexplorer layer query

Giovanni Albano albano.giovanni at tiscali.it
Fri Apr 3 22:41:40 PDT 2015

thank you for your response. the problem is that we have to integrate geonode with this feature. we have already decided to use geonode. now asked us to add this feature, and unfortunately we do not have development skills in Python. so we were looking for a simpler solution. but the answer that you gave me I think we have to find a developer to do this thing. that right?