[GeoNode-users] Is there a way to make queries on the map viewer?

Melvin Ramos melvin.ramos1991 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 09:25:27 PDT 2015

Hi Simone,
Indeed there is a query tool, but those are made against the attribute
table of the layer (and assuming multiple layers as well). The thing is
that in this case, relevant information is outside that table (some in the
metadata and some in custom classes I created), but you can't query on it
inside the map, so far I can query outside (I developed query filters using
angular, like the ones already programmed). My question is that if that
kind of querying has ever been implemented (and if so, how?) or even if it
has been given a thought.

Enviado con MailTrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=es&referral=melvin.ramos1991@gmail.com&idSignature=23>

--