[GeoNode-users] Documentation for CSW

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 11:01:50 PDT 2016

Hi Israel: thanks for the info.  To add to Simone's recommendation:

- the physical mappings in GeoNode are defined in [1] and follow the
semantics defined in [2]
- GeoNode's CSW support (pycsw) uses GeoNode's "ResourceBase" model [3]

Having said this, things like keywords and categories should work out
of the box in
GeoNode's CSW per se.  Can you provide a workflow so I can reproduce?

Thanks

..Tom

[1] https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/blob/master/geonode/catalogue/backends/pycsw_local_mappings.py
[2] http://docs.pycsw.org/en/latest/administration.html#mapping-to-an-existing-repository