[GeoNode-users] Settings for migration scripts

Benjamin Ducke benducke at fastmail.fm
Fri Jul 8 02:56:26 PDT 2016

Hi Simone,

My "settings.py" already has a defition
of "ANONYMOUS_USER_ID". But your pointer
provided me with the right idea.

The script works if I use the following
in "gn_migration.cfg":

 [path]
 geonode_path = /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/geonode/
 settings_path = geonode.settings

This works for a plain 2.4 install from
the official Ubuntu packages. Maybe adding
to the migration docs?

Cheers,

Ben