[GeoNode-users] How to increase the size of GeoExplorer component in Layers section?

Francesco Bartoli xbartolone at gmail.com
Tue May 24 11:20:48 PDT 2016

Hi Benjamin,

you can find more information on gxp API and the options for the gxp.Viewer class here [1]. Basically you could create your own “viewer” [2] with the use of suite-sdk [3], configure it with your custom configurations and then ship into GeoNode by replacing the default geoexplorer mentioned by Simone.

Hope this helps you further.

Francesco

[1] http://suite.opengeo.org/docs/latest/sdk-api/lib/widgets/Viewer.html
[2] http://suite.opengeo.org/docs/latest/webapps/gxp/basic/index.html