[GeoNode-users] Geonode - Error on uploading layer

Francesco Bartoli xbartolone at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 05:40:56 PDT 2017

Dear Giuseppe,

as already replied on the italian gfoss list you should check to follow from scratch the workshop http://geonode.org/geonode-workshop/foss4git2017/#/4/2 we did during foss4g-it. If the error is still happening please let me know as probably in this case the beta release is also affected and you can help us with your feedback.

Thanks,
Francesco