[GeoNode-users] Geosites installation error

Eugenio Trumpy frippe12573 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 26 05:24:49 PDT 2017

Hi Fosco,

I currently use geonode 2.4, and I configured geonode to run as multisites starting from the classical configuration (mono-site).

I installed geonode following the documentation you can found here:

http://docs.geonode.org/en/master/tutorials/install_and_admin/geonode_install/index.html

and not via ppa.

I presume that geosite-project folder is the one I called contrib/geosites in the readme file I linked you, maybe you can discover the important files you have to configure.

The geosites have to be subfolders within your geosite-project (the mine contrib/geosites) folder.

Hope this helps.

E.