[GeoNode-users] Change view rights for multiple layers without affecting other permissions

Florian Detsch florian.detsch at staff.uni-marburg.de
Wed Feb 8 06:20:18 PST 2017

Dear list,

using GeoNode version 2.5, is it possible to set view permissions for
multiple layers at once (i.e., add them to cart and run 'Set
permissions') without changing other rights for download, editing
metadata, etc.? Right now, when I try to set view permissions to
'Anyone' for all layers under investigation by following the above
approach, but leave the remaining permissions unchanged, all my
layer-specific settings for metadata editing etc. are lost and replaced
by the dataset owner's name.

Best,
Florian

--
Florian Detsch (M.Sc. Physical Geography)
Environmental Informatics

Phone: +49 (0) 6421 28-25323
Web: http://www.uni-marburg.de/fb19/fachgebiete/umweltinformatik/detschf/index.html