[GeoNode-users] I can't upload layers

Annalisa Schiavon annalisa.schiavon at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 00:53:50 PDT 2017

Hi Francesco!
I run the command you suggest and I receive

curl http://localhost:8080/geoserver/rest/workspaces.json
{"workspaces":""}

I do not understand what is misconfigured in my Geoserver-Geonode!

Than, I set Active role Service = default in Geoserver (Security Settings)
and I could upload my layer ...
Now I set again Active role Service = geonode REST role service and I get
this Warning in geoserver log:

WARN [geofence.cache] -
org.geoserver.geofence.cache.CachedRuleReader$NoAuthException: Can't auth
user [admin]