[GeoNode-users] User groups in 2.4?

Michael Peterman mpetermangis at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 12:10:27 PDT 2017

Thank you Simone. For some reason the Groups link in the toolbar was turned
off, but I got it working now.  One more minor thing, I can create groups
and add users to them from the Groups panel, but when I send an invitation
to join a group by email, the link in the email goes to the "Log in to an
existing account" page rather than the account sign-up page.

Michael