[GeoNode-users] Publish or not publish csw metadata depending on anonymous viewing permission

Davi Custodio davicustodio at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 06:01:37 PDT 2017

Hello guys. I need to adapt the rule on when a metadata can be published
via csw, or it can not.
We would like to not publish metadata for layers that are not anonymous
view permission. Could anyone help me giving hints or examples of how I
could tailor the code to implement this? One other question would be how to
access the anonymous view permission information from a layer from within
full_metadata.xml?

Thank you.

--
Davi de O. Custódio