[GeoNode-users] Error in layer preview, geonode 2.6

Federico Gianoli alpacagis at gmail.com
Fri May 12 15:34:53 PDT 2017

Dear list,

I have a problem with Geonode 2.6,
when I upload a layer, I can see the thumbnail with the correct symbology
and location,
but when I open the layer page, I am not able to see neither layer preview
nor legend.

I rebooted the server several times,I tried with a lot of different data
and symbologies but without results...

I have already populated my geonode with more than 50 layers without
problems and now I'm not able to understand what is happened. I tried with
another Geonode istance and everythings works correctly.

Has somebody had the same issue?

Thanks a lot

Federico

[image: Immagine incorporata 1]