[GeoNode-users] Installing GeoNode on RedHat OS 7.0

Rasika Chinchwade rasikachinchwade31 at gmail.com
Tue May 23 20:35:14 PDT 2017

Hi,

I am following the instructions metioned from below link to deploy Geonode
2.6.x in Rhel 7.2 64 bit machine.
http://docs.geonode.org/en/master/tutorials/install_and_
admin/setup_on_centos/index.html

when I am doing the step
cd /home/geonode/geonode
pip install -e .

*that is giving me error like pilliow version>=3.1.1 not satisfied.Also
when I tried to update it with command*
*yum update python-imaging*
it is showing uptodate.Nothing to do.And the version of python-pillow is
2.0.0-19 is already installed and latest one. And also serached on net for
downloading latest rpm of python-pillow for rhel 7.2 but unable to find.
Please suggest me to proceed further.
Thank you