[GeoNode-users] alias and Freemarker template

Annalisa Schiavon annalisa.schiavon at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 04:27:25 PST 2017

Hi all,
I'm using freemarker template, getting names and values of features in this
way (for example):
   <#list features as feature>
     <li>
       <ul>
         <#list feature.attributes as attribute>
           <#if !attribute.isGeometry>
           </#if>
        </#list>
      </ul>
    </li>
    <hr>
  </#list>

There is a way to use "alias" attribute names?
If I define some alias or descriptions for attributes in geonode metadata
layers, they can be used?
There is a way to define alias in geoserver or in Postgresql (my layers are
all in DB Postgresql) that can be recalled in content.ftl files?

Tipically I set some text directly in content.ftl files, but now I've
layers with many fields and it would be better enter alias for attributes
once, maybe in the attribute tabs of the layer in Geonode!

Thanks
Annalisa