[GeoNode-users] Geonode Maps Thumbnail

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 23:26:36 PDT 2018

Hi, are you using the geoserver which is distributed by geonode? As far as
I remember the geonode 2.6 should use geoserver 2.9.x.

An empty thumbnail sounds like a permissions error, means that geoserver
doesn't show the content to the user but you should also get pink tiles in
layer detail pages.

Best