[GeoNode-users] geonode.importer doesn't work in Geonode 2.8

Ana Boljevic ana.boljevic at cedis.me
Tue Apr 3 23:39:12 PDT 2018

Dear GeoNode Community,

Congrats for version 2.8 release! Unfortunately we have problem, hope you can help us:

We installed a fresh geonode 2.8 instance from stable ppa on Ubuntu 16.04. We changed /etc/geonode/local_settings.py to use geonode.importer as backend.
Uploading shp and geojson worked but KML ended in same error:
"Unexpected exception Please upload only one type of file at a time"

Can anyone help? Anyone had similar problem?

Best regards,

Ana Boljević
Direkcija za razvoj, pristup mreži i ICT
Sektor za TIS
Služba za GIS i tehničku bazu podataka
[CEDIS]
DOO "Crnogorski elektrodistributivni sistem" Podgorica
Ivana Milutinovića br.12, Podgorica
Tel: +382 20 408 473
www.cedis.me<http://www.cedis.me/>
[jelkica]Please do not print this e-mail unless you really need to