[GeoNode-users] Adding Tabs to Geonode Menu

Julierme Pinheiro juliermeopensourcedeveloper at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 10:20:20 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I am trying to add some more menu tabs to Geonode default menu bar (Data,
Maps, *Meteorology*, About)  but I have not had any success. I edited the

/opt/apps/geonode/geonode/geonode/templates/base.html file, adding the
following lines in order to create the *Meteorology* tab with a dropdown
list for *Online Radars* link:

*<div class="col-md-2">  <ul class="list-unstyled">
"http://sosamazonia.sipam.gov.br/sosmanaus/
<http://sosamazonia.sipam.gov.br/sosmanaus/>" %}">{% trans "Online Radars"

The URL http://sosamazonia.sipam.gov.br/sosmanaus/ is linked to *Online
Radars* and it should open the site in a new browser tab (_blank )

Adding the piece of code above, I get a Python error. Any help on how to
fix that and  achieve my goal?

Thank you for your time in advance.

Kind regards

Julierme Pinheiro