[GeoNode-users] problem with geonode catalog app

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 11:30:18 PDT 2018

Strange, how did you install GeoNode and which version?

You should be able to populate metadata standard items with this commands:

python manage.py loaddata geonode/base/fixtures/initial_data.json

or (depending on how you installed it):

geonode loaddata geonode/base/fixtures/initial_data.json

Hope this helps
best
Paolo
On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 12:35 PM Aklilu Dinkneh <akliludin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
> After installing geonode on a linux server i am having a problem with Geonode catalog app. Non of the standard metadata templates are available for metadata entry. when I check via django admin i see the category or region list is empty. can I reload the methada templates via manage.py? or how can I fix this?
> I am using the default pyscw_local catalog csw
> thank you for your help
> Best regards
> Aklilu

Paolo Corti