[GeoNode-users] Auth via Restful requests?

Gus MacAulay gusmacaulay at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 20:58:30 PDT 2018

Hi List,

I've been working on a custom web application which uses geonode for data
catalog and auth.  So far we have used a form submission POST from
javascript and various page scrapes (access token etc.) to allow login and
registration from our app to geonode - however we have run into some
limitations with regard to redirects on login error.  It doesn't look like
there is currently a way to login RESTfully - assuming this doesn't already
exist, can  someone point me in the direction of what code I would need to
modify/enhance to add this functionality?

Regards
Gus